Roundup Ready® Alfalfa
- Roundup Ready® alfalfa with outstanding forage quality, crop safety and healthier, faster stand establishment.
- Excellent forage yield potential across winterhardy and moderately winterhardy adaption areas.
- High multifoliate expression elevates Relative Forage Quality.
- Improved vegetative growth under salt stress and exhibits salt tolerance in germinating seeds.
- Roundup Ready® alfalfa trait allows for excellent weed control and crop safety during stand establishment and throughtout the life of the alfalfa stand.
|PHYTOPHTHORA ROOT ROT||HR|
|APHANOMYCES ROOT ROT RACE 1||HR|
|SPOTTED ALFALFA APHID||-|
|VALUE ADDED TRAIT||RR|
|NORTHERN ROOT KNOT NEMATODE||R|
Field and weather conditions may vary from area to area. The ratings in the charts are to be used as guidelines only. The limitations of warranty and liability on each bag of seed are part of the terms of the sale thereof.
Rating System: 1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, - = data is insufficient at this time, NR = Not Recommended
Disease Rating Index: 30 = Best
Winter Hardiness: 1 = Noreseman, 2 = Vernal, 3 = Ranger, 4 = Sarac, 5 = DuPuits, 6 = Lahontan, 7 = Mesilla, 8 = Moapa 69, 9 = CUF101
Disease Ratings: HR = Highly Resistant, R = Resistant, MR = Moderate Resistance, LR = Low Resistance, S = Susceptible, NA = No Data Available